Today's update isn't as big as planned, but more will come tomorrow! Here's what we have for you today:
We’re looking to grow Minehut a ton over the summer here and our first effort toward that is to incentive voting! Players with free servers will now want to vote in order to get all the uptime they want. Uptime will now work for free servers as follows:
- 2 hours free a day automatically
- Vote for 23 hours of additional uptime (25 hours total each day)
- Vote on the vote tab
- Only applies to free servers.
- One your server reaches 5 minutes of uptime left, you will start getting warned every 30 seconds.
This ensures that users on free servers will get 25 hours of free uptime if they vote giving some buffer time if you can’t vote at the exact same time each day. If you don’t vote, then your server will shutdown and not startup again and let you know that you just need to vote to get it back up.
Our goal with this is to get to the top off minecraftservers.org and bring in more players! More players will mean more players that might join your server as well as more players to make use of our free hosting!
As you guys already have realized, free tiers now have a world border of 1000. This is not going away. We will give more info on this in tomorrow’s update.
If you want to retrieve your command blocks, type '/cblock' as a command (server owner only) and it will find all of your command blocks, put the commands in a file, and then link you to that file.
To retrieve other things outside of the world border, check out Disastur’s post.
We’ll post another announcement but updates you can expect tomorrow:
- Reworked tiers
- Cheaper tier 1 to make it more attainable.
- Reworking the other tiers.
- Server Icons
- More info on voting for non free tiers.
- A sale on tiers to make upgrading easier with these changes.
- And a few more things!